Monday, September 7, 2009

It's 4am...

Yes, I know... why am I awake? well because I can't sleep. I have a bad backache and I called my honey, David, and he made me feel better. Yes, I know I'm weird. Just the sound of his voice makes me feel better all the time :)

Anyway, its been a while since I've written on here. What to talk about? What has changed? well lets see, I recently (in May) I bought myself a new car, an Evo X. I still have the xA, but not as into it as I was before. It was giving me some problems (the water pump gave out) but its fixed now. I've decided it is time to get rid of it since it is depressing seeing it there collecting dirt... Hopefully within a month or so I will get it sold.

As far as the Evo, i love it. BUT... sometimes regret that I bought it... I should have saved my money for a house... ohh well. Now im just going to have to work extra hard to save up money. Maybe selling the xA will give me a head start on that.

Okay, i think im gonna stop writting now. Im feeling alot better :) GOOD NIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. It's 4AM and you're backache and headache is making you think about your cars?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete